domingo, 15 de junho de 2008

EUROPA CEPT 2008 - Swapping Covers (Update on 26.03.2009)

My collection EUROPA CEPT 2008 covers is going on in progress.
However, my missing list is still rather wide. Please note my complete want list, as hereunder:

Andorra (French Post), Andorra (Spanish Post), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzergovina, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Greenland, Guernesey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kazahkstan, Kosovo, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia.

You are invited to send me an EUROPA CEPT 2008 cover from each of the above countries. In exchange I'll send you an EUROPA CEPT 2008 FDC from PORTUGAL, MADEIRA or AÇORES, at your choice, or other phylatelic item, upon agreement.

It's so easy and really fun...